- The Infrared Healer® does not require assembly. Once you receive your Infrared Healer®, it is ready to use. Just plug it into a power outlet and begin your healing journey.
- No. The Infrared Healer® does not need batteries. You merely have to plug it into a power outlet to use it.
- We understand how you want to keep your Infrared Healer® clean and sanitized. Before cleaning, make sure the device is powered off and unplugged from the power outlet. You may use a clean damp cloth or alcohol swabs to wipe your Infrared Healer® gently.
- If you're currently taking oral medications or pills, you can still use the Infrared Healer® safely. When applying pain relief creams, gels, and other topical medications, we recommend for you not to use them before an Infrared Healer® session. It is best to apply those right after using the Infrared Healer® instead.
- It is best to leave the laser therapy devices to experts and medical professionals. As a home use alternative, studies have shown that LEDs, like the ones used in the Infrared Healer®, are safer than laser. Infrared Healer® uses medical-grade materials and stimulates the natural healing components of the body through a near-infrared light. Research shows that the photon penetration and cell absorption encouraging effect, not necessarily the light source, is the essential part in leading to useful biological results.
- The Infrared Healer® has proven its effectiveness countless times for many different conditions. It is Class II FDA-registered medical grade device that's designed to relieve and reduce discomfort and minor pains. These are common pains associated with the muscles of the body such as muscle tension, spasms, back pains, and more. It is also used to relieve pain on the joints, and illnesses related to strains, sprains, and arthritis. Infrared Healer temporarily increases local blood circulation, which is known to bring benefits such as relief to medical conditions like hemorrhoids, mastitis, and angioedema among many others. For the detailed list of conditions see our Home page
- The Infrared Healer® is 100% safe and natural as a pain relief device. There are no harmful or dangerous side effects attributed to using the Infrared Healer®. In fact, infrared technology has gone through countless scientific studies to prove its effectiveness and safety for human use.
- Light therapy is a form of treatment that uses light energy to deliver benefits considered therapeutic. For more than 35 years now, dozens of clinics, rehabilitation centers, and aesthetic clinics use light therapy for many different treatments.
- While it is part of the natural light spectrum, infrared light is not at all similar to thermal heat sources. For instance, heating pads use heat to treat the surface of the skin. On the other hand, infrared light penetrates and seeps into the body's muscle tissues. It offers warmth and effective pain relief.
- Yes, there's a difference between the two. Red light therapy belongs to the visible part of the light spectrum (630 to 700 nm). Red light is primarily used as a treatment for inflammation, wound healing, and skin rejuvenation. LED light wavelengths (700 to 1200 nm) is used to deliver near-infrared light, which is invisible to the naked eye.
- The difference between near infrared and laser therapy is very significant. While LEDs peak power output uses milliwatts as measurement, laser comes in watts. This means that LEDs can be a lot gentler and safer compared to laser therapy. Studies show that near-infrared LED therapy such as Infrared Healer® is more guarded for home use.
- When treating pains, injuries, and other conditions related to connective and soft tissues of the body, the best and most effective wavelength must be used so that it would penetrate directly to the target. 840 nm is the specific number that is able to get biological benefits. Other wavelength levels cannot produce the same reaction. Studies show that the best response comes from 840 nm light therapy wavelength. Since 840 nm can penetrate to up to 30 to 40 mm in depth, it can target deep muscles, joints, and bones.
- The Infrared Healer® combines both infrared light and red light for best results. While the infrared light set at 840 nm can penetrate tissue depths by 30 to 40 mm, visible red light at 632.7 nm can penetrate tissue depths by 8 to 10 mm. This becomes helpful when treating conditions that are closer to the surface of the skin. This includes cuts, acupuncture points, wounds, scars, and even infections.
- Light devices are rated by mW or milliwatt. 1,000 mW = 1 watt.
- While it is still best to consult with your doctor for more severe conditions, it is good to know that there are many cases when the Infrared Healer® became an effective alternative to pills, medicines, and even surgery. Infrared Healer may also be used in combination with other healing methods or treatments as advised by your doctor.
- The Infrared Healer® is ideally used twice a day. You may use it as often as you like, for as long as you give the treatment an 8-hour interval when used on the same part of the body. Each treatment session using the Infrared Healer® may last from 5 to 15 minutes depending on your health condition.
- Many cancer patients use the Infrared Healer® as it is an effective pain relief treatment. Infrared Healer is safe to use even if you have cancer. It is important to note, however, that you don't use the Infrared Healer® directly over an area affected by cancer. We recommend consulting your doctor for those who have cancer.
- Yes. The Infrared Healer® is a natural and safe treatment that you can use even if you are pregnant. However, you must not place the Infrared Healer® directly over your stomach.
- In many cases like swelling (angioedema), pain, and edema are reduced immediately after using the Infrared Healer®. You may feel more energized, in control of your pain, and relaxed around your joints and muscles in as quick as 30 minutes after using the Infrared Healer®. However, some medical conditions require more extended periods of time to see improvements. For specific medical conditions the invisible infrared light will produce positive changes only after 3 or 4 weeks of using it.
- Yes. One of the essential benefits you can get from light therapy devices like the Infrared Healer® is how it can help treat acute injuries. When you need help in reducing swelling and pain within a quicker amount of time, then light therapy can be beneficial to you. In fact, studies show that light therapy treatments allow injuries to heal faster by 40% when compared to other medicines.
Can`t find an answer? Send us a line
Sales and Services: 1-888-244-3649